Minor Liability: Required of all volunteers under the age of 18.
- Please print this form, have it signed by a parent or guardian and bring it to the job site the day you are scheduled to volunteer. If you are a minor traveling from out of town, please print and use this form.
- Please also review information about age-related safety concerns in the response to question 6 at our Volunteer FAQ page.
- Please notify the Volunteer Manager you are a minor (16-17) prior to the build. This will allow our construction team to plan for a productive day, hoping to make your experience meaningful and assisting Habitat Partner Families into affordable housing.
- If you do not have access to a printer, we will have forms on site, but you must make sure you bring a parent or guardian with you to sign the form, or you will not be able to participate.
General Liability Waiver: All volunteers 18+
Instructions: We must have a liability waiver on file for each volunteer. After you complete the form once, it will cover you at each Habitat site you visit.
- Liability Waiver (Online Registration) When you click on the "Volunteer Now" button and create a user account to register for volunteer opportunities online, you will complete and sign this form electronically and we will keep it on file. You do not need to print a form and bring it to the job site.
- Liability Waiver (printable) If you have not completed a form online, please print this form and bring it to the job site the day you are scheduled to volunteer. If you do not have access to a printer, we can supply a form for you on site.
Community Service Hours Form: For all volunteers completing community service for a school requirement or court-ordered.
- Print this form and bring it with you to the job site. A staff member will sign off on your form at the end of each work day.
- Please notify the Volunteer Manager why you are seeking community service hours prior to the build (school, court appointed, etc.).
- After completing your service hours, please send a copy of your form to Sara Parrish, Volunteer Manager at 919 West Main Street, Charlottesville, VA 22903 or electronically to Volunteer Manager. If Habitat has a record of your service, we can vouch for you should any questions arise. If you do not have access to a printer, we can supply a form for you on site.
Volunteer Feedback Form: For all volunteers wishing to comment on any aspect of the Habitat volunteer experience.