Board Governance Committees
Chair – Stephen Colgate
Member – Stephen Colgate (Chair), Doug Ford (ex officio), Jeff Hall, Tim Sims, Carter Hoerr, Robert Wood, Dan Rosensweig (ex officio) and John Desmond (ex officio)
Staff Contacts – Dan Rosensweig, John Desmond
The Finance Committee is responsible for the following functions:
- Developing the annual budget
- Maintaining budget controls
- Managing and investing the funds of Habitat and its affiliates
- Collecting funds due to Habitat and its affiliates
- Oversee the Treasury function and all persons handling funds or properties of Habitat and its chapters
Chair – Jeff Hall
Members – Jeff Hall (Chair), Doug Ford (ex officio), Wendy Brown, Julia Kudravetz, Gloria Rockhold, and Dan Rosensweig (ex officio)
Staff Contact – Dan Rosensweig
The Nominating Committee is responsible for:
- Presenting a slate of director and officer nominees to the Board to be elected before the beginning of each fiscal year to serve during that fiscal year, and beyond in accordance with terms as established in the By-Laws.
- Presenting nominations of persons to join the Board during the fiscal year.